Friday, April 22, 2011

testing.....testing

If blogging as they say is simply writing down (or online in this case) how one feels then I think, I wanna try. I have been to countless blogs, read so many of them - some interesting others ok lah...some scandalous and the others barely there, but in all, I have come to conclude that people just voice their opinions and views online over issues of their interest or simply things that they feel they wanna talk about. Having said all that, I wanna give blogging a try and so this is my "test" blogging (verb).

I am very passionate about things that I do and issues of my passion cover a large expanse of areas from politics to education, world affairs to religion.....everything I come to believe I have come to protect and so blogging for me would be no exception. So therefore we would see how things go from here.

I will therefore choose "python"to be my id, cos I am going to swallow facts whole and hopefully regurgitate them whole, as for the perspective at which I decide to tackle these issues that is another question but I am gonna say anything I want....tha hell !!! it my blogggg.

Take kia y'all be hearing from me soon.

-Python.

No comments:

Post a Comment